Montpelier transcription not working

Data is not displayed in the top pane; only get an error message “AccessDeniedAccess DeniedDA4553CCBCC6BBAA7La3opsaIrg05utuuTA5ZlN0YsYRHyWNVhS9eBQZvquv9QDOQa+GjmlhIFxQwT698f6yEp/CNRM=”. Any idea what the problem is? Thanks. V.

Valerie,

Thanks for pointing this out to us.

We had a problem with our hosting site, but it should be all fixed now! Let me know if you have any other problems.

Best,
Ben

Hi, I thought I should let you know that I am having problems with the Montpelier Faunal Cataloguing Transcription project tasks. I get this error message: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

Also I again noticed that I had some previous completed tasks deducted from my score recently (of tasks completed). It has happened before in the past and I have always notified about it on the community page but there has never been any explanation back. I think it would be most helpful if I did know the reason. If I am making an error by mistake with certain task/s - it would be good for me to know what that is so I can learn from it. I have also been having log in problems with this community link page. I had to change my password.
Regards

Michael